© Goya Real Estate, S.L.U. Madrid, 2016. All rights reserved.
- Goya Real Estate, in compliance of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on real estate promotion hereby informs you:
- Its corporate name is Goya Real Estate, S.L.U.
- Its tax ID number (C.I.F.) is B87657052.
- It is entered in the Companies Register of Madrid in Volume 35,180; Folio 9, section 1, sheet M-632.620, 1st entry.
- Its registered office is at Avda Fuencarral, 44 Edf. 9 Campus Tribeca Loft 22, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, where GOYA REAL ESTATE, S.L.U. is at your disposal to provide information data protection, or by email email at email@example.com.
- We inform you that the purpose of the website goyarealestate.com is to provide the general public with information on the real estate developments being pursued by the Goya Group, and convey requests for the purchase of properties to our sales teams.
- Information on the services and properties offered on this website (buying and selling, characteristics of housing units, references to prices) are contained on the same page where the product is offered.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulation, we guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal information provided by its customers. See below the Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- The intellectual property rights of the website, its source code, design, browsing structure, database and the elements contained therein are the property of Goya Real Estate and its Group. We hold the exclusive copyright of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public broadcasting, provision and transformation.
- The user is authorised, on an exceptional basis, to partially reproduce the content of the website solely and exclusively if all the following conditions are met:
- It is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- None of the related contents, documents or graphics in this website are modified in any way.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images accompanying it.
- Any other use must be communicated and previously and expressly authorised.
- Goya Real Estate is the holder of the industrial property rights relating to their developments.
- Any link to any third party to this website must be to its home page or start page.
- Goya Real Estate disclaims any liability relating to the connection or contents of the third party links that may be referenced on the website.
- Goya Real Estate recognises the intellectual and industrial copyright of other Group companies, where a mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of rights or liabilities over the same, or support, sponsorship or recommendation.
- Unauthorized use of such information contained in this website, or infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights shall give rise to due liabilities under the law.
- Goya Real Estate reserves the right to make, at any time, and with no prior notice, modifications and updates to current information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
- Goya Real Estate does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the website or its content, or that it is up to date, although Goya Real Estate will make its best efforts, as the case may be, to prevent, correct or update them.
- Goya Real Estate shall not be liable for any security errors that should occur or for any damage caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein resulting from the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or use of non-current versions of the site.
- Goya Real Estate and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s address for any dispute that may arise as a result of accessing this Website. In the event the User’s domicile is outside Spain, Goya Real Estate and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid, Spain.
Goya Real Estate, S.L. guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data with information provided by its clients, and thus, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulation, the customer/user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data in the electronic files of Goya Real Estate, S.L.U. and the automated processing of such assets including those to which this company has access as a consequence of your navigation through this website, for sending commercial communications, the marketing of properties, the maintenance of their contractual relationship and management with Goya Real Estate, S.L.U., in order to adapt our commercial offers to our users. The recipients of the data will be the sales and technical services of Goya Real Estate, S.L.U. This personal data are being processed and added to the proper automated files, which are duly entered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In compliance of the rules laid down in the Law 34/2002 of 11 July (Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), upon collection of data, users will be asked for their consent to allow Goya Real Estate, S.L.U. to make use of their data for the purpose of sending information or advertising by e-mail or equivalent means through mobile phones. If you should subsequently wish to revoke such consent, you may give notice by email at info@goyarealestate.